Architecture + Modern Art
One of the Pioneer in South East Asia to specialize in the designing, manufacturing and installation of Glassfibre Reinforced Cement (GRC), also known as Glass Fiber Reinforced Cement (GFRC), Polymarble architectural sculpture works for the Building and Construction industry.
Replication, restoration and reproduction of architectural works for conservation houses, religious buildings, historical buildings, filled with heritage design, ornamental features, motifs, carvings etc (for various cultures like Chinese, European, Indian, Malay etc)
Design and construction of architectural landscaping and works including fountains, rockscape, ponds, waterfalls, artificial wood, themed gardens and sculptural theme-scapes. Sculptures, statuettes, figurines, Flowerpots, post, art piece, 3-D relief etc.
Materials used for our works includes Polymer Glass-Reinforced Cement ( PGRC ), Glass-Reinforced Cement ( GRC ), Glass-Reinforced Gypsum Cement ( GRG ), Glass-Reinforced Polyester Resin ( GRP ), Poly Foam, Fiber-Reinforced Polyester Resin (FRP), Poly-Marble, Sand Stone, Poly-Bronze, Poly-Ceramic, Poly-Glass, specially-formulated Sculptural Cement, Bronze Sculptural, Artificial Rock, Timber, Wood, etc.The qualities of our products had meet the standard of BS 6432 and ATSM C473.
Past & Present Projects
Adopting the simple philosophy of ‘giving our utmost best’, the company developed a reputation known not only for its artistic work but also for the quality and commitments. With this principle, we achieved many notable works and recognition.
To name a few:-
- Sculpture at Millennium MRT / Dhoby Ghaut MRT /
- Yishun MRT / Sculpture panel at Mount Faber
- Numerous Sculptural works on Sentosa island
- The Merlion at Mt. Faber cable car station
- Punggol Park (1986)
- Yishun Park (1994)
- Singapore Tourism Promotion Board
- Bronze foundry sculpture logo of Singapore at
- Parliament Hall.
- Bukit Jaya Theme Park in Kuala Lumpur
- Masjid Sultan Mosque at North Bridge Road
- Facade mock-up for the *MGM casino in Macau
- Victoria Theatre
- SMRT sculptural project
- Singapore Zoological garden
- Peranakan Palace at Orchard Road (1981)
- Merchant Court Hotel
- Shangri La Hotel & overseas Hong Kong, Taiwan , Macau, China , Malaysia etc.
For more info, please get in touch us.
Telephone: +65 6282 8116 / +65 9180 0891